Sunday, July 12, 2009

The new wave!

I just caught that new wave and I am trying to stay on it!!! We started doing cloth diapers not too long ago and then when Todd didn't like it he finally put his foot down. I can still hear that foot hit the floor!

He doesn't very often have an opinion about what I do. But this time he does. So, we went back to disposables. That lasted for about a week. Our little Ladybug got a rash so bad it started to blister. So I pleaded with Todd to let me put cloth on her that night. He was okay with it because I always change the morning diaper. Miraculously her bottom was better by morning. So...needless to say... the cloth diapers are staying! I was using a good diaper rash ointment too, and I was putting it on many times a day while she was in disposables. Now, her bottom is clear and healthy. Todd just couldn't argue with that.

I am taking steps to make this as painless as possible for my Mr. Convenience! He is so great! I think once he gets use to the change he will be just fine! And it will save us lots of money in the long run. Yeah!

He even made me a drying rack that looks more like a coat tree, but I wanted it for towels, swim suits and diapers. He used almost all materials that we had in the garage. The only thing he purchased was a wooden dowel. We had a 4x4 post in the back yard that was just there...for no apparent reason. So, he cut it off, made a nice solid wooden base and drilled holes up each side for the dowels to fit into. It's pretty cool! He is so handy! He wasn't when we first me though! His handy skills have been learned since marriage.

So, I caught this new wave and it save my Ladybug's bottom!!! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment