Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 More Days!

Only 2 more days to go. Today I thought I might just lose my mind, but some how I still have it! I need to fold laundry and tomorrow I need to pack. Things are mostly done and the lists are made, so hopefully I won't forget anything.

I went and had acupuncture done and I am so thankful that I did. It relaxes you so much. So, I came home feeling really m-e-l-l-o-w!! I was able to have a more positive attitude and that was sweeeeet!

I am so ready for sleep! Oh...pray that Lyssy Loo sleeps tonight. I had two nights that she slept through the night and then last night I thought I was going to go mad. I survived, but wow...in the middle of the night it is hard to believe that you will keep your sanity. Every time I heard her cry it felt like I had just fallen asleep.

I look forward to vacation where I can sleep in if I need to. I think once she gets these teeth in and I am less stressed she will sleep better again...I hope!!! Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment