Sunday, March 27, 2011

Laugh...

I love a good laugh. And when I happen upon a random blog that makes me laugh...I save it to my favorites and hope to find more humor there on another day.

Laughter is healing...
Laughter makes others want to know what made you laugh in the first place...
Laughter is contagious...
Little toddler laughter is probably the best, most wonderful, and glorious laughter to be privileged to hear...
Belly laughs...need I say more!...
Hearing your children laugh...in hysterics...with one another...is joyous!

I think I'll go enjoy a good laugh with my family today!

2 comments:

  1. I love a good laugh, too. My whole family shared a great one last night when Emily snapped a picture of me as I was scolding her and taking the camera away from her. The expression on my face is horrible and hilarious and . . . we just laughed until our stomachs hurt.

    Wishing you lots of laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been times where I hadn't really laughed much, then just let loose one evening. It makes you remember how good it feels to laugh! Laughter is a great part of family and friend relationships, I think!

    ReplyDelete