Monday, March 14, 2011

We're Rich...We're Rich!

As I go through my day I hear some of the funniest things coming from the mouths of my children! This morning, the first day of spring break, we woke up to fluffy white flakes falling from the sky. The ground was covered with about four inches of the white fluff. I smiled to myself and went back to my warm bed...enjoying the first day of sleeping in!

Later, while I was working on the computer in the kitchen, the kids came in...hungry...as usual. I pulled out a bag of carrots, opened the bag and set them on the counter while I heated a pan for fried eggs.

You would think that I had done something miraculous when I produced that BIG bag of baby carrots.

"Oh carrots, carrots,
Oh everyone has carrots,
Oh yes they do!"
Colin sang to himself...

"We're Rich, we're rich...
we're rich, of carrots"
Max exclaimed excitedly...

"YUMMY Carrots," Colin continued...

"Hello everybody...carrots are good for you," Colin said into a carrot microphone before he chomped into it. "Naaa, fa nana na na, naaa, fa nana na na," Colin sang as he danced around the kitchen, twirling, holding his carrot!

Max danced around and sang to himself while he ate his carrots.

Who knew that carrots could bring so much joy and happiness! :)

I should get out carrots more often!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, love it when kids do such funny things to make us smile and laugh, makes parenthood all the more fun :)

    ReplyDelete