Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fever..."you give me fever"!

"Fever in the morning
Fever all through the night"
Yes...the mysterious fevers are here. Alyssa had it last night, but she is teething really badly. Poor thing. This morning we all got up and Todd was off helping build a house with the Habitat for Humanity, so we just watched a movie. The next thing I know Colin is sound asleep on the couch. I thought, "What in the world..." So, I go over to check on him and he is burning up. I checked his temp and it was about 101 degrees. I let him go for a few hours until he reached 103 degrees. Now for the medicine.

When the TJ was little I should have had stock in Children's Motrin. Holy Moly! We bought a ton of the stuff. But since I have begun doing a lot more natural solutions I steer toward other remedies to help when the kids are sick.

I guess we will be staying home from church tomorrow; Colin, Alyssa and I!

So far there are no other symptoms, but I continue to watch and be aware.

Last night we were able to attend a High School football game at Central High School, here in St. Joseph. Bill and Cheryl weren't able to attend and they needed someone to be surrogate band parents for their daughter who play the mellophone in the band. So, Todd and I went. It was a lot of fun. I guess it was the first time in years that Central has won a home game. We must have been their lucky charm!

Todd's parents are on their way out here for a visit. They are all packed and ready to move to Denton, Texas and are making a pit stop here, along the way. That will be fun!

I'm going back up to take care of my sickie!

No comments:

Post a Comment