Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh, what a day!

And so the week begins. It's Monday again. I recently made a comment to my brother-in-law that Monday's aren't all bad, it's about perspective. And it's so true. Any day can turn into a bad day if we allow it to.

But on the flip side, any day can be a great day, if you make it such. It can be a fantastic day...a stupendous day...a fantabulous day...a wonderful day...an extraordinary day...an amazing day...an awesome day...a brilliant day...a sensational day.

It's up to you to make it that way!

Today was a great day. Today I actually got myself out of bed in time to exercise BEFORE I dragged my kids out of bed to get ready for school. We actually headed out the door on time. Can I hear a Hoot Hoot!

Spending time with a friend was the icing on the cake.

Leftovers for dinner, ice cream for desert (only because it's left over from my birthday. Otherwise we don't usually have desert), and then the kids will run off to play or watch a show.

*sigh*

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment