Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Friends

It's amazing to me how life throws us all together, in one place, to become friends, cherished friends, and then we move on to yet another place where we will make yet more wonderful and cherished friends.

The area we just moved from is full of the most fantastic people. And one by one we seem to be moving on, to other new places. One to the south, one a few hours away, one to the west...

We were put there, it would seem, to be together. To give one another what we needed at that time. To become friends. To laugh together. To learn together. And then one by one, we have moved on...but the friendships remain.

I know there is a purpose in it all. I know it's all meant to be. It makes me wonder...did I do what I needed to there? Did I touch the people I needed to touch? Did I learn what I was supposed to?

I know I made the most wonderful friends. It will be a special place in my memories forever. It will be one of the places I call "HOME"!

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping your new place becomes "HOME" too.

    And I'm willing to bet that you influenced many lives for the better in your last home.

    ReplyDelete