Sunday, January 18, 2009

Resting on Sunday

Okay! As this is a work in progress you will see that our page has changed yet again! After reading my Mom's email and realizing that you couldn't see some of the text I decided to figure out how to change font color. Okay, so in my sleep deprived state of mind late last night I couldn't see the link that was right in front of my face. So, now that I am more coherent I was able to change the font color! Yeah! Now you all can read what wonderful words I write. Isn't that fabulous?

Todd is headed to church right now. We have afternoon church this year and we are thoroughly enjoying our time to sleep in. It is splendid. And yes, I am at home, yet again, with sick children. Max is finally starting to feel better and now TJ is coming down with it. So, it will have gone through all of the boys by the end of this week! And since I don't want to spread these nasty germs on to anyone in the Primary, I opted to stay home with them so that Todd could still teach his class.

I figures that on the Sunday that I am actually prepared I get to stay home. I finally read my lessons and was excited to be able to participate a little more. But alas, it was not to be. So, I will read next week's lessons today in hopes that all of my children will be well so that I might attend church!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute blog!! Alyssa is beautiful!!!!! I'm so happy you have a blog now! I added you to my list of friends/family. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete