Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh, my brain is fried! I have been sitting here playing with the new blog! I have a tiny little bundle curled up all snugly on my chest breathing softly. My arm is tingling because is has fallen fast asleep trying to hold her up while I type. I have new pictures that I am going to attempt to upload to the blog so everyone can see our little cutie.
Todd is a little jealous. He was the one to get the first laugh from each of the boys. I was the one to get the first laugh out of Alyssa! I think he is pretty lucky to have 4 out of 5.
I feel so immensely blessed. Some days I just can't put it into words how awesome it feels to have this beautiful new baby to hold.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite to view your blog! Your baby is darling! I can't believe how HUGE your family is now. Everyone is growing up so fast! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a wonderful idea!!!! And I just figured out how to comment. I miss all those little faces on a daily basis. Well, I also miss the big faces, but you know what a Gramma is like!!!
    Love you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete