Monday, April 22, 2013

Good Monday Morning

I love how children think.  They make me laugh.  They make me smile.  They make me chuckle and sometimes even giggle.  They make me burst into hysterical belly rolling laughter.  They are simply awesome!

After finishing my workout this morning I was on the floor stretching my back; on my knees, chest to my knees with my hands outstretched above my head.  Little Miss Cassie Girl comes and lays down on the floor next to me with a blanket wrapped around her neck and giggles.  I turned to look at her and my eyes meet her sparkling blue eyes and she giggled again.  That made me smile and giggle a little too.  I moved to stretch my legs and she stood under me, looked up at me and giggled again.  What a sweet little angel!

I headed into the kitchen to make my smoothie and she went off to play.  The next thing I know she's on top of the kitchen table...this is not a new thing...with a VHS tape box.  The box is empty.  She's sits on the table, opens the box and places her uneaten slice of toast into the box and closes it.  It just struck me as funny.  I laughed out loud.  What a silly little miss.

It's the little things in life that bring a smile to our faces.  I'll be reminded of it all day long.  Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, those are the moments that keep me going, too. :)

    ReplyDelete