Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Blog Title

This year has been crazy, chaotic, insane...and then some.  But it has also been a good year so far.  Many times lately I have said or someone else has jokingly made comment about our "three ring circus".  Yes...having this many children can get crazy!  We are an oddity in today's society.  I love shocking people with the number of children we have.  And with so many boys...well...I'm sure you can guess what it's like sometimes.  LOL!  It's something I've grown accustomed to.  You HAVE to when it's a daily occurrence!  But to others it's not only comical but I think sometimes it's frightening!  Haha!  Things are flying , kids are screaming, someones giggling, toys are crashing, avalanches of laundry are falling, sky scrapers made of dirty dishes are toppling, the dog is yapping, the cats are mewing, the baby needs a diaper change, the toddler is tired, the pre-teen is whining, pretend fists are flying ("But Mom, we were only pretending!  We weren't hitting each other!")...I'm sure you get the picture.

So...after this crazy year I've decided...we are now the...

Crazy Cantwell Circus!

Fitting don't ya think?!

I'll start taking pictures and creating a new photo for the blog to go along with it...as soon as I have a free moment.  Don't hold you breath...it could take a few months!

We DO have a juggler, a comedian, and much more!  I think I could be considered an acrobat, of sorts, at times.  Walking the tight rope of insanity will do that do a person.


1 comment: