Friday, October 22, 2010

Death of the Cell phone!

I didn't realize how often I used my cell phone and how much it was worth to me until I dropped it into the toilet. Yes, that's right, I dropped it into the toilet. I had a good laugh about it and so did Todd. I have teased him many times, because he takes his into the bathroom with him. And now, I'm the one who dropped it into the toilet, not the one who plays games on his while using the restroom! Then I called T-Mobile and I told the customer service representative why I needed to replace my phone. I'm so glad I could bring such joy to so many people this week with my story! No one else likes to admit they would do something like that, but I guess I just don't care what people think. I have now ordered a carrying case that will clip onto my pants and protect the phone from flying into yet another water death. They were so kind as to overnight it to me, so I have only been without a cell phone for about 1 1/2 days. Still...it's torture!! I had to take TJ's phone and use it! It makes me laugh!! What is the world coming to?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm pretty paranoid about doing that, so I try to keep it as far away from the toilet as possible. As for those belt clips, I actually know of someone who had it fly off into the toilet as they were...readying themselves for it. Beware! Lol!

    ReplyDelete