Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally!

I am such a procrastinator! Hence I have a lot that could be getting done! I finally ordered and put up our 20x30 family picture. Yeah! I love seeing it up one the wall. It is an easy way to count my blessings on a crazy day! My family is such a joy to me. I am so thankful to my Father in Heaven who saw fit to send me 4 cute boys and one adorable girl. I couldn't be happier!
I have all the pictures now so that I can send out a family newsletter, but I forgot to get the pictures of the boys done! Ha! And I didn't make the baby announcement. So, this week while Todd is in Panama I will work on pictures to send to everyone. It is my joy! I love it. I wish I had more minutes in my day though!
Time to get exercising! Gotta get day number 5 in for this week. I hope you each have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. And if it weren't for your family, we wouldn't have 4 wonderful grandsons & that adorable little girl!!!! We thank Heavenly Father too, every day for your family, as well as the 4 beautiful daughters that he gave us to raise, as imperfect as we are. We did the best we could. How proud we are of all 4 of our daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't call that procrastination, it is called motherhood. You do so much!! Give yourself credit. Love you tons

    ReplyDelete