Friday, February 18, 2011

14 Years!

It's truly amazing to look back on your life and see how far you've come. Fourteen years ago today Todd and I were married in the Washington, DC temple. When we first met I was amazed at how well we knew each other in such a short amount of time. He has always had a way with making others laugh and smile. That hasn't changed. He brings a smile to my face every day.

He has spent many years working to get his degree and that time and effort has finally paid off. He received his official transcript and diploma in the mail this week. What an exciting moment. He reached his goal. It's finally complete.

Now he can focus on his job, creating a great Partnership Program with Panama, and work to improve his translating.

He is AMAZING!

I'm so thankful to be blessed with a man who loves me, takes care of me, laughs with me, holds me when I need him to, and is an incredible individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment