Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moving

Well, for those of you who have not heard, we are moving. Todd got a new job in Jefferson City. A job he will absolutely love. A job that is still Military. A job that is giving him the opportunity to become an Officer. He is thrilled and so happy. Therefore, I am thrilled and very happy for us. He will be working with the Partnership Program with Panama. He has a very impressive title that I can't for the life of me remember! He is amazing. He took the AFOQT (Air Force Officer Qualifications Test) and passed the first time. It's a very hard test. Yeah Todd! He has appealed to MO Western State University and they approved his appeal and therefore will be graduating at the end of Spring semester. What a huge blessing.

We have begun packing like crazy, throwing things out and giving things away. Our living room has been repainted, and rearranged. I love it. Wish I had done it a long time ago. Our hallway is now painted. The garage is organized and has a ton of stacks of boxes. As Max said yesterday when he followed me into the garage, "Holy Boxes!" The stacks will only get bigger! We are going to remove the wallpaper in our bedroom and paint it this week along with Alyssa's room. So, if you don't see or hear much from me, that is why. I am crazy busy!

We are excited and sad all in one. We love St. Joe. We love the people. We love the ward here. It has become our home. I never thought I would be able to say that, but it did. Moving will be very hard for me, but I am very optimistic. I am looking forward to making new friends, having a new home to decorate my way, and to just experience what ever it is that Heavenly Father has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment