Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am Thankful!

I am so thankful for so many things. I feel so filled with joy at this moment. I am thankful for:

A wonderful Husband
a sweet TJ
a funny Alex
a silly Max
a mischievous Colin
a smiling Alyssa
Laughter
Awesome parents
Sisters...need I say more?
Family...that about says it all!
Dear Friends far and near
pictures
memories
Autumn
warm fuzzy socks
cozy sweaters and sweat shirts
Christmas music
Holidays
My Savior
The gospel
a warm home
a comfy, worn out couch
food to eat
good books to read
happiness
talents
yummy food

I could go on and on. I feel so blessed right now. There may be stress and craziness in life but sometimes Heavenly Father opens a window and shows you all of your awesome blessings and life isn't so hard for a while. I love it! Have a warm, cozy, comfortable day!

1 comment:

  1. That "upside down" picture of Colin as Superman is so fabulous!!!!

    Another thing to be thankful for.

    :)

    ReplyDelete