Monday, June 1, 2009

Love it!!

I love when I learn new cleaning techniques. I had 5 pieces of baby clothing that had mildew stains on them. I was really sad too because they were really cute and she had only worn them once or twice. They had gotten stuck in with some wet towels and then got mildew on them. So I tried something new. Oxyclean. I had never used it before and was a little skeptical. I put the clothing in a large bowl with the mixture to soak. I let it soak all day and all night and then put it into the washing machine. All but one of them came completely clean! I was shocked and very pleased. I love it when it works! It makes my day! And saves me money I might have spent on new clothing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey--lucky you! I stopped buying Oxyclean long ago because I found it DIDN'T get anything cleaner that plain old detergent . . . and mildew is my nemesis!

    Maybe I'll have to give it another try.

    ReplyDelete