Monday, March 9, 2009

Stinky stinky!!

Okay, so Todd and I kept smelling this awful smell. I would catch a whiff of it here and there and think, "What in the world is that smell?" My nose would wrinkle in disgust! Yuck.

So, this kept happening. Not daily, but frequently. Sometimes I would have TJ and Alex wash their feet because that was the only thing I could find that was stinky. They LOVED that! Finally today when I smelled this again the Spirit whispered to me! I went DUH! Why didn't I think of that? So, I smelled TJ's arm pit....AAAGH! TJ laughed so hard at me that I couldn't explain the reason for the changes for a few minutes. Then when he was more serious I explained some of the changes that will occur. I told him that I will be buying his some deodorant the next time I go to the store. The next thing I hear is TJ singing to himself, "I get to wear deodorant like Dad!" I never knew that puberty could be so joyous!!! It put a smile on my face!

So, next time you wonder where the stench is coming from, don't forget to check your almost 11 year old's underarms!!

Max had a great day today. I am thrilled. I prepped him this morning by telling him that the only way he could have a video game was to go to school. Then I told him that if he listened to his teachers and did what they asked him to do really well I would give him a few M&M's. Sometimes a good bribe can really work!

Well, I best be off to take care of my children. Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment