Friday, March 9, 2012

Life is full

As Cassie sits in the swing sucking on her hands and fussing off and on I take a moment to reflect on why I have not made the time to blog...
...Oh there are so many reasons why...
...giant mounds of laundry...
...a naked 3 year old running crazy around the house and giggling because she ripped off her clothing...yet again...
...piles of dishes...(some day we'll see the counter again)
...floors to sweep...(when WAS the last time we swept?)
...meals to cook...(can we eat spaghetti again?)
...toddler to chase...yet again...(Silly girl)
...beautiful marker drawing all over the toddler...(Hahaha)
...fussy baby...I think she thinks she's hungry again...(Sweet baby...)
...toys all over the house...(sigh)
...homework to help with...(I feel like I'm in school again)
...activities to get to...
...wet diapers to change...
...laundry to wash...
...bills to pay...(I'm thankful that Todd has a good job...)
...budget to do...
...the baby is awake...she wants someone to talk to her...(Sweet babies smell so wonderful!)
...snuggle time with the baby...

So If you're wondering where I have gone to...just look under the piles of laundry or listen for the fussy baby or maybe I have finally found a moment to curl up with Alyssa and take a nap. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yup! Yet again we are living parallel lives. :)

    Wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete