Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Only 8 1/2 weeks left!

Only 8 1/2 weeks left to go until my due date! It feels as though the time is going by so quickly and yet so slowly...at the same time. So strange! The girls' bedroom is painted, the crib is set up, the dresser is full of clothing, the car seat is waiting for it's occupant, the bouncy seat is bright and clean. The name is picked out...Cassie Brooke Elizabeth Cantwell.

The only thing I need to find is a used infant swing. I keep telling myself that I have PLENTY of time...but time keeps slipping quickly through my fingers. Before I know it I'm going to be bringing home this sweet little girl and cuddling her in my arms. I had better get ready!!

It's amazing how much more tired I have gotten with this pregnancy. It's almost as if my body hit 35 and decided that it couldn't possibly have the same kind of energy it did with previous pregnancies. I nap a lot more that I used to. I am so thankful that I have been fairly comfortable so far. Up until the last week or two I have slept fairly well and moved around pretty easily. Besides the dreaded, awful, terrible, yucky morning sickness that loves to plaque me in the beginning...this pregnancy has really gone very well. For that I am truly grateful!

My mind is reeling with the idea of having 6 children. It seems so strange! And so incomprehensible! And at the same time I know that with the help of my loving Heavenly Father, we will be able to make this work. I have a lot of faith that with His help anything is possible. I just keep telling myself ... it'll all work out and I feel at peace that it will!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kara! I have 8 1/2 weeks left, too. Because my others came at 38-39 weeks, it may actually be less than that . . . but I try not to think that way. My doctor told me at 30 weeks that I was measuring 35! Holy Cow! I sure hope this little man is actually little and not a giant! Anyway, I'm wishing you happy final weeks and an easy birth.

    ReplyDelete